Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Patterns of Light: The Light of Christ


Temple Square




I thought it very fitting to continue to talk about "light". My last post was about Seasonal Affective Disorder and light therapy. The thing I hate most about winter is how early night comes. I hate heading home from work in the dark! So I am especially excited during these dark months to see all the Christmas lights. I love Christmas lights!  I hate putting them up- So much work!! But I love to drive around and look at the fruit of everyone else's hard work!!! It is so beautiful to see the dark night lit up! When we celebrate Christmas --we celebrate the light of our Savior!!  I wanted to share a three part series on the light of Christ as I know that it is the light of our savior that will ultimately permeate any darkness you may feel!!


               




No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you and understand there may be a need for anonymity so we have included anonymous posts availability.