Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Healing = Courage + Action + Grace by Jonathan G. Sandberg



This is an excellent and consice talk on healing. You may have noticed we put a new tab for speeches, that we will be putting the speeches that we have been touched by in. Take a look.

I keep thinking that I have run out of things to talk about and then I sit down and have more to say. That said I do think I am nearing the end of posting so often, so I will need you all to be more a part of this blog. I need guidence on what content you are searching for, questions and also posts of your own. Please send your thoughts and questions to me or post on our blog. Thank you and we will continue to try to post things we feel are meaningful and helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you and understand there may be a need for anonymity so we have included anonymous posts availability.