Friday, August 1, 2014

JOHN HILTON III: Has God Forgotten Me?





I wanted to thank anonymous for her most recent comments. It takes courage to talk about such difficult things. I know that many of you have and will continue to feel as if God has forgotten you. I don't have magic answers. I don't ever want this blog to be "fluff" or to oversimplify healing. This blog is not intended to be one of those "just pray, have faith, read more scriptures, go to the temple" sites. And yet I don't want to forget the truth in some of the messages of hope that come from the gospel. It is definitely a balancing act. Each of you will be what makes this blog come alive as you share what has worked and not worked for you. I see myself as a facilitator -but having not gone through what you each have endured -I believe that I cannot bring the life to this blog that you each can. So thank you for being a part of this blog. I did like this above segment of TOFW and wanted to share. But again I don't pretend to believe that it is ever so simple!!

5061210_some_blessings_magnet

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you and understand there may be a need for anonymity so we have included anonymous posts availability.