Saturday, August 2, 2014

"We Know God Loves His Children"




When we first started this blog I worried that "I did not know enough, what if I could not answer people's questions-who was I to write about this topic".  I tend to feel that I don't know enough --there is always more to learn. There is always knew theories and new findings within the profession and I tend to be a "fixer". I learned real quick into my professional career that I had chosen the wrong profession --if I expected to fix people. I wanted to be able to give people tools -see them use the tools and see them go away happily fixed. Life is just not that simple. I learned real quick I had better change my expectations. I have spent the rest of my profession learning that I really am more of a facilitator. There is lots I don't know! But there a few things that I do know. I do know that God loves his children! And I do know that all things will be made right -it may not be in this life but I believe it WILL all be made right. I thought I would share these two talks as they relate to these thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you and understand there may be a need for anonymity so we have included anonymous posts availability.