Saturday, October 4, 2014

The Mighty Healer


There are times were I've gone back and forth with understanding the power of the Atonement and just being flat out mad about life and the abuse that has effected so much of my life.  When I heard this quote today in General Conference it instantly struck a cord with me.   
 
It is true.  

Regardless of if I believe it or not, whether I'm extremely angry with the wounds I have even though I'm innocent, its true.  Christ is the mighty healer.  Today after watching General Conference I was thinking about how great the last 6 months of my life have been and looking forward things are looking good as well.  Deep down I fear that my life is going to shatter all over again after working so hard to get to where I am today but I have to realize WHY I am where I am today.  It is truly because of Christ and I need to believe Him and believe in Him. Those are two different things.  I have worked really hard but the bottom line to the healing that has occurred in my life is because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ and others helping me to apply it.

How grateful I am to know He is The Mighty Healer of all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you and understand there may be a need for anonymity so we have included anonymous posts availability.